YWP programs have a significant positive life impact on our youth. Here are the results from our 2015-16 Youth Health Educator Program (including 200+ youth) in the areas of education:
- 99% of our seniors were accepted to college or applied to college and waiting for results.
- 70% of our youth educators participate in college prep services
- None of our youth dropped out of school;
- 50% of all peer educators have above a 3.0 GPA and 80% have above a 2.0 GPA.
- 80% of peer educators are involved in after school activities, and enrichment programs
- The birthrate among peer educators is zero.